Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Daily Quote

"I'm not trying to be slutty. I'm really comfortable with my body, I work really hard to be fit and to know that I can wear whatever makes me most comfortable. I feel more comfortable dressing with a little less, which is just how I've always been. Now I'm able to do that a little more freely and, also, I've just grown up to be this way too. It's not like this was me five years ago. It's me now, presently."

- Miley Cyrus
In an interview with the Associated Press' Hilary Fox discussing her recently more sexualized image and performances.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, trying to be more comfortable. This is how I usually dress when I am lounging around my bachelor pad.
    That's the way it goes with a lot of pre-pubescent divas these days. They start out wholesome and then 'progress' into a more sexualized persona and drag all of their young girl fans down with them. It is the bait and hook of the modern musical industry.

    ReplyDelete